Saturday 30 January 2010

Cards for Haiti

A local group I am a member of had a bring & buy sale on Tuesday with proceeds going to Shelterbox's Haiti appeal. I made a batch of cards, some using alcohol inks, some using glimmer mist sprays, and took along. So far I have sold 19 and am in the process of making another batch.  I kept them simple so that I could churn them out - I played with the alcohol inks on a large sheet of glossy c/s and then cut it into 4" squares before matting and mounting on 5" square cards.  I did cut the c/s for the glimmer mist sprays first as I am mean with them and didn't want to have too much waste! I adore the heart & music stamp (by Stamps Happen) and have been mainly selling those cards for Valentines.

done with Alcohol Inks


done with Glimmer Mist Sprays

And a couple of close ups (unfortunately I didn't think to take photos until after I bagged them up!)



No comments:

Post a Comment