Tuesday 7 June 2011

Row Houses

I signed up for a swap to make 5 row houses not really knowing what they were or what I was going to do.  They were great fun to make - I dug out some backgrounds I had in the draw full of 'precious papers' and went from there. Oh yes, they all had to include a button - that was the taxing bit!





OK, so you have to turn your head sideways to see this one. On my computer the photo is the right way but each time I try and put it on here it goes sideways! Pity as it's my favourite!


2 comments:

  1. Aww these are gorgeous Lyn. How is all the house stuff going? I didn't make it to chat on Monday as no phone line. BT have sorted me out now so should be in next week!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely!!!! Lucky recipients in the swap! ...and they're getting your precious papers too!

    ReplyDelete