Sunday 2 October 2016

Blogtober - my first post

As it's been so long since I did anything on this blog I have forgotten how to actually do stuff! I am sure that by the end of October I will have worked it out though; maybe with a bit of help from my friends ........ :)

Firstly, if you are interested in taking a look at what others participating in Blogtober are doing then follow this link: Blogtober 2016

Today I am sharing an ATC I made for a swap in one of my online groups. It features a gelli print background and the stamp of Charlie Chaplin is by Stampers Best.



Also, from the same set of stamps, Marilyn Monroe and James Dean. I have no photos pre-framing so excuse the reflections






3 comments:

  1. They are all fab, love the backgrounds and they look great in frames :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely, especially the framed ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smile, though your heart is aching.... that's all I think of when I see Charlie Chaplin... that and his dictator movie. Love that stamp! And all the rest too. :)

    ReplyDelete